- New Project + Evening Class Announced - Commencing February 2017. See details here.
- Ireland - A Directory 2017 now available. Buy your copy here.
- New Research Report: Local and Regional Bodies in Ireland 2012-2016. See details here.
- New Research Report: Public Sector Trends 2016. See details here.
New eight week Evening Class: Project+ commencing in October. See details here.
The IPA is running a special briefing on the 2016 Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies that was launched in August at the Institute. See details of the briefing here.
- New Course: Principles of Data Protection - View details here.
- New Research Report: Review of National Non-Commercial State Agencies in Ireland: 2010-2015 View details here.
- Dates for February to June 2016 Training Schedule announced: View details here. (PDF Document)
- Ireland - A Directory 2016 now available for purchase. See details and order here. T
- o celebrate the 50th anniversary of the IPA's Administration Yearbook & Diary it has been rebranded Ireland - A Directory 2016. For the past 50 years this has been Ireland's most widely used reference book, and the new look edition, along with a free beautifully produced book highlighting major events in public life over the past 50 years, will be available from the IPA at the beginning of December 2015.
- New Research Report: Organisational Culture and the Public Service. View details here.
- New Research Report: A Case Study of the Tipperary County Council Merger. View details here.
- The IPA Training Schedule for short courses scheduled from April to June 2015 is also available.
- The IPA Governance Forum 2015 is open for Membership. For details see 2015 Brochure or go to www.governance.ie.
Report from International Conference on Human Rights Education and Training for the Civil and Public Sector click to download
Local Authority Times. Vol. 18, No's 1 & 2, 2014
IPA Research Report: Public Sector Reform in Ireland: Views and Experiences from Senior Executives
IPA Research Report: Public Sector Reform in Ireland: Views and Experiences from Local Government Senior Executives
The IPA is now accepting applications for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses 2014-2015.
See Undergraduate Prospectus and Postgraduate Prospectus for full details.
The IPA Training Schedule for short courses scheduled from April to June 2014 is also available.
The IPA Governance Forum 2014 is open for Membership.
For details see 2014 Brochure or go to www.governance.ie.
IPA Training Schedule - January to March 2014 is available here.
Administration Yearbook and Diary 2014 now available for purchase. Order your copy here.
Local Authority Times Vol. 17, No's 1&2, 2013
IPA Conference 2013: Maintaining the Momentum: Reform Priorities after the Troika Programme
IPA Research Report: Fit for Purpose? Progress Report on Public Service Reform (June 2013)
New book from the IPA - An Introduction to Irish Planning Law (2nd edition) by Dr. Berna Grist
9L0-422| N10-006| HP2-B115| 70-411| 70-532| MB2-700| C_TADM51_731| 70-533| 70-534| CCA-500| 70-467| HP5-B04D| 70-413| SY0-401| 070-486| 2V0-621| 70-347
Local Authority Times. Vol. 16, No's 3 & 4, 2012
Local Authority Times Vol. 16, No's 1 & 2, 2012
Local Authority Times December 2011
Local Authority News, Vol. 15, No: 1/2 Spring Summer 2011
Local Authority Times (Vol 14 No 1& 2 Spring Summer 2010)
Local Authority Times Spring Summer 2009
Local Authority Times Autumn Winter 2009