The next event in the IPA Governance Forum Calendar will take place on Thursday, 20th June 2019 (8.00am-10.30am) on the topic of Effective Communications and Stakeholder Relations, with a focus on communicating the corporate message in a ‘noisy’ world and effectively engaging with and influencing third party stakeholders to deliver on specific assignments and deliver positive change.
The guest speakers include:
- Sean O’Neill, Director of Corporate Communications at Transport Infrastructure Ireland
- Siobhan Barron, Director of the National Disability Authority
- Greg Canty, Managing Partner at Fuzion Communications
Among the key issues to be explored:
- What does effective corporate communications look like?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of modern media channels? (e.g. twitter)
- In seeking to deliver change, what does effective stakeholder relations look like?
- How best can bodies influence third parties to work with them to deliver positive change?
- How do we best respond to an emerging or growing crisis, which has reputational implications?
For further information or to book your place, please see the brochure or booking form.