The IPA Governance Forum is pleased to advise details of the next morning event which takes place on Thursday, 10th October 2019 (8.00am-10.30am) at the Institute. Good Governance and Culture: Features and Assessment, is an increasingly important topic for public and non-profit entities, as exemplified by the recent emphasis placed on organisational culture by the Financial Reporting Council, in the revised UK Corporate Governance Code.
Among the key questions to be explored during this event are:
- How do we assess organisational culture?
- What kind of assurances can a Board or Senior Team seek and receive in respect of organisational culture?
- What role can a Board and Senior Team play in setting the tone and shaping culture?
- What are key features of a progressive culture, which we should aspire to within our organisations?
- What might be the key barriers to realising a desired culture?
Our confirmed and highly experienced speakers for this event, who will each bring a unique perspective on the subject matter, are:
- Eilísh Hardiman, Chief Executive of Children’s Health Ireland
- Maria Gannon (Director) & Johanna Bradley (Consultant) at Mazars Ireland – who will present a Culture Audit Tool
- Siobhán Bradley, Senior Leadership and Change Specialist at the Institute of Public Administration
Further details about this event and how to book are available in the brochure here and booking form here.