The Certified Mediation Training programme is delivered in three x two day modules over a two to three month period. It is highly participative and practical. Learning approaches include short lecture inputs and facilitated group discussion. Much of the learning happens from insights derived from 'working-through' case studies/role plays as well as from on-going feedback during these sessions. The number of participants admitted to each training programme is limited in order to optimise the practical nature and learning opportunities of this programme.
*Programme 1 2021
Module 1: 2-3 February 2021
Module 2: 23-24 February 2021
Module 3: 22-23 March 2021
*Programme 2 2021
Module 1: 27-28 April 2021
Module 2: 11-12 May 2021
Module 3: 1-2 June 2021
*Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, programme dates will change and new dates are to be confirmed.
Places on each programme are limited.
2-3 February | 27-28 April 2021
Early booking is recommended as places are limited.
- Professional Accredited Training for Mediators (Mediators' Institute of Ireland)
- Next programme scheduled to commence in February 2021
- Provides comprehensive understanding of mediation as well as expertise in mediation skills
- 60 hour programme includes attendance at three x two day modules over two/three months, short lecture inputs, facilitated group discussion, case-studies and role plays
- Assessment is ongoing throughout the programme and includes completion and presentation of a mediation related project
- This course can also be delivered in-house for clients partly online partly face-to-face with groups of participants where appropriate safety measures and social distancing arrangements have been put in place. For details contact Frances Stephenson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Days over Three Months
Mediators' Institute of Ireland (MII)
Fees & Enrolment
Fee: The fee is €2,020 per person (2021). Fee includes Programme documentation, tuition, lunch and refreshments on tutorial dates.
Please note that following completion of the Programme there will be a separate 'Assessment Day' with a fee of €250 per person for those who are interested in taking the Assessment and applying for 'Member' level of the Mediators' Institute of Ireland. Participants will be advised of 'Assessment Day' dates during Module 1 of the Programme.
Booking: Bookings must be received in writing using a booking form or the online booking option (see below).
All bookings will be confirmed via email. Please send completed booking forms to:
Central Bookings Office
Institute of Public Administration
57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3666 | Fax: (01) 668 9135
All IPA courses are subject to minimum participant numbers and bookings will typically close one week prior to the course start date. Early booking is recommended.
Cancellation Policy: Please note, that in the event of a cancellation less than 48 working hours before the commencement of a course, a 15% cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellation fee will also apply to non-arrivals on the day.