The Certified Mediation Training programme is delivered in three x two day modules over a two to three month period. It is highly participative and practical. Learning approaches include short lecture inputs and facilitated group discussion. Much of the learning happens from insights derived from 'working-through' case studies/role plays as well as from on-going feedback during these sessions. The number of participants admitted to each training programme is limited in order to optimise the practical nature and learning opportunities of this programme.
It is intended that all modules of this programme will take place on-site at the IPA Premises in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Certified Mediation Training Programme Dates are:
Programme: January 2023 to March 2023
- Module One: 24-25 January 2023
- Module Two: 15-16 February 2023
- Module Three: 21-22 March 2023
Please note that the January 2023 programme is now fully booked.
Programme: March 2023 to April 2023
- Module One: 8-9 March 2023
- Module Two: 28-29 March 2023
- Module Three: 27-28 April 2023
Please note that the March 2023 programme is now fully booked.
Programme: September 2023 to November 2023
- Module One: 19-20 September 2023
- Module Two: 3-4 October 2023
- Module Three: 7-8 November 2023
Programme: October 2023 to December 2023
- Module One: 17-18 October 2023
- Module Two: 14 -15 November 2023
- Module Three: 5-6 December 2023
January 2023 | March 2023
Early booking is recommended as places are limited.
- Professional Accredited Training for Mediators (Mediators' Institute of Ireland)
- Next available programmes scheduled to commence in September and October 2023
- Provides comprehensive understanding of mediation as well as expertise in mediation skills
- 60 hour programme includes attendance at three x two day modules over two/three months, short lecture inputs, facilitated group discussion, case-studies and role plays
- Assessment is ongoing throughout the programme and includes completion and presentation of a mediation related project
- This course can also be delivered in-house for clients with groups of participants where appropriate safety measures and social distancing arrangements have been put in place. For details contact Frances Stephenson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Six Days over Three Months
Mediators' Institute of Ireland (MII)
Fees & Enrolment
Fee: The fee is €2,020 per person (2022). The fee for the 2023 programmes is to be confirmed. Fee includes Programme documentation, tuition, lunch and refreshments on tutorial dates.
Please note that following completion of the Programme there will be a separate 'Assessment Day' with a fee of €250 per person for those who are interested in taking the Assessment and applying for 'Member' level of the Mediators' Institute of Ireland. Participants will be advised of 'Assessment Day' dates during Module 1 of the Programme.
Booking: Bookings must be received in writing using the online booking option (see below). Please advise your preferred programme dates when booking.
All bookings will be confirmed via email. Please send completed booking forms to:
Central Bookings Office
Institute of Public Administration
57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3666 | Fax: (01) 668 9135
All IPA courses are subject to minimum participant numbers and bookings will typically close one week prior to the course start date.
Places are limited on this programme and early booking, in writing, is recommended to secure a place.
Cancellation Policy: Please note, that in the event of a cancellation less than 48 working hours before the commencement of a course, a 15% cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellation fee will also apply to non-arrivals on the day.