The Certified Mediation Training programme is delivered in three x two day modules over a two to three month period. It is highly participative and practical. Learning approaches include short lecture inputs and facilitated group discussion. Much of the learning happens from insights derived from 'working-through' case studies/role plays as well as from on-going feedback during these sessions. The number of participants admitted to each training programme is limited in order to optimise the practical nature and learning opportunities of this programme.
It is intended that all modules of this programme will take place on-site at the IPA Premises in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Certified Mediation Programme Dates are:
Programme: November 2021 to January 2022
- Module 1: 9 - 10 November 2021
- Module 2: 30 November - 1 December 2021
- Module 3: 11 - 12 January 2022
Programme: January to March 2022
- Module 1: 25 - 26 January 2022
- Module 2: 22 - 23 February 2022
- Module 3: 22 - 23 March 2022
Programme: March to April 2022
- Module 1: 8 - 9 March 2022
- Module 2: 29 - 30 March 2022
- Module 3: 26 - 27 April 2022
January 2022 | March 2022
Early booking is recommended as places are limited.
- Professional Accredited Training for Mediators (Mediators' Institute of Ireland)
- Next programmes scheduled to commence in January and March 2022
- Provides comprehensive understanding of mediation as well as expertise in mediation skills
- 60 hour programme includes attendance at three x two day modules over two/three months, short lecture inputs, facilitated group discussion, case-studies and role plays
- Assessment is ongoing throughout the programme and includes completion and presentation of a mediation related project
- This course can also be delivered in-house for clients with groups of participants where appropriate safety measures and social distancing arrangements have been put in place. For details contact Frances Stephenson – email@example.com
Six Days over Three Months
Mediators' Institute of Ireland (MII)
Fees & Enrolment
Fee: The fee is €2,020 per person (2022). Fee includes Programme documentation, tuition, lunch and refreshments on tutorial dates.
Please note that following completion of the Programme there will be a separate 'Assessment Day' with a fee of €250 per person for those who are interested in taking the Assessment and applying for 'Member' level of the Mediators' Institute of Ireland. Participants will be advised of 'Assessment Day' dates during Module 1 of the Programme.
Booking: Bookings must be received in writing using a booking form or the online booking option (see below).
All bookings will be confirmed via email. Please send completed booking forms to:
Central Bookings Office
Institute of Public Administration
57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3666 | Fax: (01) 668 9135
All IPA courses are subject to minimum participant numbers and bookings will typically close one week prior to the course start date.
Places are limited on this programme and early booking, in writing, is recommended to secure a place.
Cancellation Policy: Please note, that in the event of a cancellation less than 48 working hours before the commencement of a course, a 15% cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellation fee will also apply to non-arrivals on the day.