Position: Human Resource Management Specialist
Telephone: 00 353 1 240 3600
Frances joined the IPA HRM Team in February 2020 having previously worked as an Associate Training Specialist with the IPA. She is Programme Director of the IPA's Certified Mediation Training Programme and Tutor on the IPA’s CIPD certified programmes. Frances is a Certified Workplace Mediator with the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland (MII) and an Internationally Accredited Elder Mediator (EMIN).
She has significant experience and knowledge of the Public Sector having originally worked in the IDA and acted in an advisory role in the Departments of Health and Finance. Frances works with Senior Management, HR Practitioners, Line Managers and Staff across the Public Service including Local Authorities, Government Departments and Semi-State Organisations.
As a Consultant, Frances has experience of working with the Public, Private and Voluntary Sectors where she gained a deep understanding of the needs of people in the workplace at all levels from the most junior role to chief executive level.
Training / Lecturing / Coaching:
Within the IPA, as HRM Specialist, Frances is involved in the design and delivery of programmes across the following areas:
- Mediation Skills Development - IPA MII Certificate in Workplace Mediation
- CIPD Certifications in HR Practice and Learning and Development
- Competency Based Interviewee and Interviewer Preparation
- Personal Safety in the Workplace
- Performance Management
- Individual Coaching in Career Progression
- Masters in Education, Training & Development, University of Sheffield
- Diploma in Management & Industrial Relations, National College of Ireland
- Other Qualifications include: Conflict Coaching; Mediation & Conflict Resolution; and the Therapeutic use of Mindfulness.