The Library, Institute of Public Administration,
57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4 | D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3625 (Direct line) (01) 240 3600 (Main Reception)
IPA Library Opening Hours:
Spring 2018: Wednesday 3rd January to Tuesday 24th April: Monday-Thursday 9.15am-8.00pm and Friday 9.15am-5.15pm.
We are open most Saturdays during term. Please click here for full details of our opening hours.
If you are not a current IPA student or member of staff and wish to visit the Library please make arrangements in advance.
- The IPA Library provides information, reference and lending services to Institute students, members and staff. The Library has a range of services to assist in meeting your information needs, including electronic databases and journals. If it is not possible to come to the Library in person, you may request material by e-mail or phone. A postal service is available for our distance education students. The Library staff can offer help and guidance where appropriate.
- Students involved in research or dissertation work should contact the Library staff for information on a range of resources that might be of relevance.
- Patricia Trotter - Librarian
- Trudy Pirkl - Assistant Librarian
- Marie Kilcullen - Assistant Librarian
- Vacant - Assistant Librarian
- Joanne Grimes - Senior Library Assistant