10th January, 2022 Update
Spring Term Monday 10th January - Wednesday 27th April:
Library staff will continue to provide remote assistance to students Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm and Friday 10am-5pm. In addition, Library staff will be onsite Monday-Friday 10am-4pm to allow for the posting of books and scanning/emailing of articles/chapters. At present it is not possible for students to visit the Library in person.
Saturday remote service hours 10.30am-2.30pm, start from 8th January and continue until 23rd April, with the exception of the bank holiday weekends,19th March (St. Patrick's) and 16th April (Easter).
Students may contact the Library via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "ASK a Librarian" button on the bottom right of this page to chat with a member of the team.
Library staff are happy to assist students to access remote services such as electronic resources as well as to post books and to scan and email chapters/articles not available electronically.
The Library, Institute of Public Administration,
57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4 | D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3625 (Direct line) (01) 240 3600 (Main Reception)
If you are not a current IPA student or member of staff and wish to visit the Library please make arrangements in advance.
- The IPA Library provides information, reference and lending services to Institute students, members and staff. The Library has a range of services to assist in meeting your information needs, including electronic databases and journals. The Library is constantly adding new books, both in print and eBook format, to the collection, you can view our NEW BOOKS GUIDE for information on our recent acquisitions. If it is not possible to come to the Library in person, you may request material by e-mail or phone. A postal service is available for our distance education students. The Library staff can offer help and guidance where appropriate.
- Students involved in research or dissertation work should contact the Library staff for information on a range of resources that might be of relevance.
- Senan Healy - Head of Library and Information Services
- Marie Kilcullen - Assistant Librarian
- Trudy Pirkl - Assistant Librarian
- Mary Tracey - Assistant Librarian
- Joanne Grimes - Senior Library Assistant