30 March - Covid 19 Update
From today until 19 April 2020 the IPA Library will remain closed, however Library staff can provide remote access assistance Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm. Students may contact the Library via email at email@example.com. Library staff are happy to assist students to access remote services such as electronic resources.
During the campus closure Students do not need to return overdue books to the Library, these can be returned once the Library re-opens on 20 April. Any changes to this service will be updated on this webpage.
The Library, Institute of Public Administration,
57-61 Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4 | D04 TC62
Tel: (01) 240 3625 (Direct line) (01) 240 3600 (Main Reception)
IPA Library Opening Hours:
Spring Term 2020: Monday 6th January - Tuesday 21st April: Monday-Thursday 9.15am-8.00pm, Friday 9.15am-5.15pm and most Saturdays 10.30am-2.30pm.
If you are not a current IPA student or member of staff and wish to visit the Library please make arrangements in advance.
- The IPA Library provides information, reference and lending services to Institute students, members and staff. The Library has a range of services to assist in meeting your information needs, including electronic databases and journals. If it is not possible to come to the Library in person, you may request material by e-mail or phone. A postal service is available for our distance education students. The Library staff can offer help and guidance where appropriate.
- Students involved in research or dissertation work should contact the Library staff for information on a range of resources that might be of relevance.
- Senan Healy - Head of Library and Information Services
- Marie Kilcullen - Assistant Librarian
- Trudy Pirkl - Assistant Librarian
- Mary Tracey - Assistant Librarian
- Joanne Grimes - Senior Library Assistant