The Institute of Public Administration (IPA), a recognised college of the National University of Ireland, is offering fully funded places on its short modular postgraduate programmes in:
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation and Strategy
- Leadership and Strategy Implementation
Click on any of the above for further information.
- These programmes take circa 12 weeks to complete.
- They are delivered online and can be taken from anywhere in the country.
- Students study course material in their own time and attend webinars on three weekends.
- Students who successfully complete a module(s) earn credits toward the IPA’s Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Management.
These programmes are funded by the Higher Education Authority.
Please contact email@example.com for further information and an appliation form.